Very funny set of conditions under which one might be justified in thinking that a person just might be a Republican. Written by one Bruce Lindner and posted at “addicting info” nearly a year ago, or the examples would be even more up to date.
(Kind of like those “You might be a redneck” jokes…)
A few examples:
8) You believe that those privileged from birth achieve success all on their own, and that those who are born to poverty and never have opportunities for advancement, got what they deserved.
16) You’re in favor of stronger prison sentences for drug users, yet your favorite radio personality is Rush Limbaugh.
24) You support prayer in school, as long as your kids aren’t subjected to Muslim prayers.
25) You think Darwin’s theory of evolution is a loony fairy tale, and mankind actually began with two naked teenagers, a magic apple and a talking snake.
26) You think $35 billion spent on health care for children is a waste of taxpayer’s money, but $1.7 trillion spent on a catastrophic war that has isolated us from our allies, decimated our economy and made us less safe was money well spent.
27) You believe embargoing communist Cuba is sound foreign policy, but trading with China is just good business.
28) You believe Bill Clinton was an immoral cad, but Newt Gingrich and Henry Hyde were faithful husbands (and Larry Craig just has a wide stance).